Private Sale Vehicle Finance
Are you looking to finance a used car, ute, truck, or van - but the seller is not a licensed dealer?
Commercial finance companies offer loans on privately purchased vehicles (to approved ABN holders) but there is extra paperwork, searches, and a number of challenges that a customer/business may face, all of which take up your valuable time.
Some things to consider
- Is the vehicle still under finance?
- Is the seller a business (ABN/GST registered) or an individual?
- If the seller is a business - have you checked the PPSR register for security interests?
- Does the name on the vehicle registration certificate match the driver's license of the seller?
- Have you verified the details of the sellers bank account?
Don't be complacent when buying a vehicle from a private seller. It can often be a big investment and you need to ensure that you get it right!
DOWNLOAD this document for more information what a seller needs to provide and why
KRW are experts at navigating the lender requirements for any business wanting to finance a vehicle. Our management of the finance process will save you time and money when purchasing your next vehicle - either from a private seller or via a licensed dealer.